Sunday, July 04, 2004Funny Joke
How many members of the Bush administration does it take to change a light bulb?
(1) One to deny that a light bulb needs to be replaced.
(2) One to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who asks questions about the light bulb.
(3) One to blame the previous administration for the need of a new light bulb.
(4) One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs.
(5) One to get together with Vice President Cheney and award a one million dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton Industries for supplying a light bulb.
(6) One to arrange a photo-op session showing the President changing the light bulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag.
(7) And finally, one to explain the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
Props to Doc